In order to serve you better please select your region
Transmission / Hydraulic
AW 22, 32, 46UNIVERSAL TRACTOR HYDRAULIC FLUID
HYDRAULIC FLUID AW 22, 32, 46
Ridgeline™ AW Hydraulic Fluids are designed to help improve uptime, reduce costs and increase productivity. Formulated to provide 5,000 hours of oxidation stability. Our hydraulic fluids offer energy-efficient benefits and improved performance across a wide range of temperatures. They are specifically designed to meet the demands of high-pressure, industrial and mobile equipment hydraulic systems. AW Hydraulic fluids are compounded from premium, high quality VI Group II paraffinic-base oils plus a thermally stable additive package that affords improved pump performance while maintaining system protection.
Features and Benefits
- Powerful anti-friction, anti-wear chemistry
- Provides outstanding control of friction and wear. Advanced molecules bond together to create a wear-resistant shield that works to build a barrier to reduce friction and wear.
- Withstands the most extreme conditions
- Formulated to provide 5,000+ hours of oxidation stability. Improves uptime, reduce costs and increase productivity.
- Specifically designed to meet the demands of high-pressure, industrial and mobile equipment hydraulic systems.
UNIVERSAL TRACTOR HYDRAULIC FLUID
Ridgeline™ Universal Tractor Hydraulic Fluid is formulated with high quality paraffinic base stocks, and is recommended and suitable for use in most agriculture equipment and offroad construction equipment.
Features and Benefits
- Outstanding thermal and oxidative stability.
- Excellent pumpability in extreme cold.
- Exceptional protection against rust and corrosion that can result from water contamination.
- Optimally balanced frictional characteristics to ensure precise clutch and brake operation and chatter reduction.
- Provides a strong oil film to avoid metal-to-metal contact between rotating parts, which prevents wear and extends equipment life.
- Superior thermal and oxidative stability prevents
- Deposit formation and fluid thickening
- Wider operating range, high and low temperature properties maintains proper oil flow and viscosity for outstanding wear protection under all operating conditions
- Exceptional anti-wear properties ensure long equipment life